Thank You for shopping at Lile Wellness Partners.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review Our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any Products that You purchased with us.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Lile Wellness Partners (LWP), 24201 Meridian Rd. Suite 5. Grosse Ile, MI 48138.
- Goods and Products refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website orders.
- Website refers to http://www.lilewellness.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Requests for Returns and Refunds
Our policies are in place to ensure the highest quality, standards, and values that Our company believes in. All Products sold by Lile Wellness Partners are non-returnable and non-refundable. The only case in which a refund will be approved is if the Product received did not match Your Order.
The deadline for requesting a refund of an incorrect Product is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party You have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the Product delivered. After that time, You will not be able to receive a refund of Your Product.
Conditions for Returns and Refunds
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods Were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The packaging has not been opened or tampered with
- The Product received did not match Your order
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in Our sole discretion.
If You are approved, We will reimburse You no later than 7 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. All shipping costs are non-refundable.
We do Our very best to fulfill orders in a timely fashion. However, once Your package leaves the pharmacy via USPS, UPS, or FedEx, there are no guarantees that Your package will arrive on the originally anticipated delivery date due to shipping carrier delays. We will be unable to issue a refund due to carrier delays. If there is a delay, We recommend that You submit a claim with the carrier for a refund.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Island Compounding Pharmacy
24201 Meridian Rd.
Grosse Ile, MI 48138
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If You have any questions about Our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact Us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 734-307-7671